Here is my checklist!
- SET YOUR OWN STANDARDS BY WHICH TO OPERATE AND KEEP RAISING THE BAR – stick to being committed, dedicated and disciplined.
- Always be present in the moment and plan for future success. Motivated and disciplined workers/partners and clients make for a great match-up!
- Be punctual and keep your word.
- Be constant, consistent, stick to your guns and be persistent. Grow and expand your own abilities, competencies and skill-set.
- Have a goal and vision, plan for your life and business, success and happiness – do not leave it up to random chance. Take control of both process and outcome.
- Always be non-ambiguous, honest, and stay focused on what really matters – do not get side-tracked, distracted, panic or depressed.
- Plan and then take action! (Whether it is slimming down or getting your health back, seriously, PLAN!)
- Reward yourself and celebrate achievement and success, accomplishments and reached goals.
- Take a longer-term perspective.
- Take deliberate steps everyday to get you closer to your goal(s).
- Always start what you finish and do not give up on your dream, your goal and definition of success and happiness for you! YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT AND STICK TO YOUR PLANS.
"He Who Has Health, Has Hope. And He Who Has HOPE, Has Everything!"
~ Thomas C
Check out the New 4-In-1 TOTAL HEALTH Gift Box! The Christmas sales is on! Do something GOOD and gift something FUN, TASTY and HEALTHY at the SAME TIME!
Do you know that Ginseng has been used for millennia for the maintenance of general health and well being?
Are you aware Ginseng has often been called the “elixir for longevity”? Different types of ginsengexists, with the 6 year-old Korean Red Ginseng being the most sought after. In the past, this type of ginseng were only reserved for the Emperor and royalties. Boasting a dose of 900mg of 6 year-old red ginseng extract per serve to combat mental stress and physical fatigue.
Check out these amazing Vermilion Health & Vitality Jelly that will bulletproof both your body and mind be it at the workplace, gym or in the classroom. It is amazingly tasty and fun! Check it out!