Individuals who are emotionally and mentally healthy have high self esteem and self confidence.
Have you ever noticed some of your friends have the ability to maintain and build fulfilling relationships? These are emotionally healthy individuals!
You will find that they have a balance between their play, work, activity, rest and a lot more. In addition, they have the flexibility to know and learn new things and at the same time they can easily adapt it to change.
They also have a great sense of purpose and meaning in their relationships and activities, and many times they have the ability to easily and effectively deal with life challenges and stress and bounce back from adversity!
Do you know the top characteristic of mentally healthy people? People who are emotionally and mentally healthy have a great sense of tranquility and contentment. Are you one of them?
Truth is, the positive characteristics of emotional and mental health will allow you to easily participate in all the latest happenings in your life by having strong relationships, meaningful activities and being productive every single day.
The effective and positive characteristics of emotional and mental health will greatly help you to quickly cope with life stresses, trials and challenges.
Warning Signs of Having Emotional or Mental Health Problems
Not all people are familiar or aware about the warning signs of having emotional or mental health issues and problems. For those people who want to know and learn about the warning signs of having emotional and mental health issues and problems, just check this out:
1. Inability to execute daily activities and tasks such as getting to school or work and taking care of your family and kids
2. Thinking of harming other people and yourself
3. Believing things or hearing voices that are not real
4. Having persistent memories and thoughts that you can’t easily get out of your mind
5. Experiencing mood swings that can cause major problems in your relationships
6. Fighting and yelling with friends and family
7. Feeling unusually scared, worried, upset, angry, forgetful and confused
8. Using drugs, drinking and smoking
9. Feeling hopeless and helpless
10. Having unexplained pains and aches
11. Feeling numb
12. Having no energy
13. Pulling away from your usual activities and people
14. Sleeping and eating too little or too much
According to studies, positive and good mental health allows you to make evocative contributions to your community and to be able to work productively.
If you are mentally strong and healthy, you can cope with pressure and stress in life and even REALIZE your full potential!