There are many amazing fitness apps that you can install in your phone and which you can make use of to help you plan your daily workouts, get in shape, and improve your health! Try these out and let us know what you think!
Super cool Running Distance & Fitness Tracker!
- An excellent fitness tracker app
Create detailed graphs and tables
The app is free and contains ads along with some in-app purchase.
2. Google Fit – Fitness Tracking
- Show you real-time stats of your running, walking, and riding events..
has total integration with WearOS.
don’t get to see any ads or in-app purchases.
3. Nike Training Club – Workouts & Fitness Plans
- Free with no ads or any in-app purchases.
It covers over 160 free workouts
can stream the app onto a television using Apple TV, Chromecast, or an HDMI cable.
4. Strava GPS: Running, Cycling and Activity Tracker
- Permits you to track your run, map a cycling route, and analyze your training with all the stats.
includes GPS distance tracker and mile counter
free with no ads and contains in-app purchases.
5. Runkeeper – GPS Track Run Walk
- Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation, and calorie burn with high accuracy.
view a detailed history of activities.
the app is free and ad-supported
6. Map My Fitness -Workout Trainer
Helps to map your fitness
- Track and map every workout.
covers over 600 different types of tracking activities.
share the info with others.
7. JEFIT Workout Tracker, Weight Lifting, Gym Planner
If you are looking for an easy to use gym planner, try this.
- Provides free fitness programs.
has over 1300 detailed exercises.
synchronize all your data with the cloud and works even when offline.
8. Sworkit Workouts & Fitness Plans
Wanted help creating your workout routine so you can stick to it? This might help you.
- Create your routine for the days.
custom workout routine.
visually appealing UI.
download and watch videos of the workouts.
9. Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal
Keep track of your diet and what you eat. Useful calorie counter!
- keep a track of what you eat all day.
choose from over 350 exercises o
set goals and see a graph of your step history.
10. Home Workout – No Equipment
Home workout ideas that you can do anywhere.
- Help you build muscles.
Contains over 100 detailed videos.
Designed by experts!
But nothing beats having joining and having a great community whereby you get to achieve your fitness and health goals fast and effectively with the support of qualified coaches and like-minded friends. Join a super awesome crossfit community near your place today!