Today, many of us eat foods that are processed and contain more fat and chemicals than nutrition.
To top it off, we also live sedentary lives.
Unlike grandma’s hearty breakfast we are more likely to grab a cup of coffee on the run.
We rush to an office, only to spend the next 8 hours sitting in front of a computer screen or rushing to complete projects on time.
Getting a handle on your diet is just the first step toward losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle. In order to tame the weight loss beast, you MUST change your physical habits as well as your eating habits.
You do not necessarily have to exert yourself as if you were training for the Olympics, but you definitely need to learn how to burn off more calories than you consume. This is the key to losing weight.
Once you have accomplished that, you can step in to a regimen to maintain your ideal weight.
Before you begin a fitness or exercise program, you need to know what you want to accomplish. You can begin to incorporate the following tips into your exercise program to help yourself burn off more calories over any festive holidays. You can learn help your body burn offer more calories, especially over festive season! Keep these tips in mind and you can be on your way to avoid holiday weight gain.
1. Always warm up before beginning your exercise activity using smooth and fluid movement. The purpose of the warm up is to minimize discomfort and prevent injury and loosen up your muscles for the exercise to come.
2. Begin with a couple of deep breaths, inhaling through the nose and exhaling from your mouth.
3. When you plan to walk or run, do just a few hundred yards at a slower walk or a gentler jog.
4. Use the cool down routine in the reverse of the warm-up, gently slowing down. This will enable your breathing and heart rate to return to normal.
5. Learn to listen to your body and differentiate between good pain and bad pain.
6. Never exercise on a full or empty stomach.
7. Drink plenty of water to reduce the chance of dehydration. Experts usually recommend 16 ounces either one or two hours before exercising.
8. Always use stretching routines. These are not just for jocks and fitness gurus but should be used by everyone. The older you are, the more important this becomes as you can help retain flexibility and good range of movement for all your daily activities.
9. When warming up and stretching, use the movements for five to ten minutes. This will help to loosen your muscles.
10. Do not bounce when warming up with stretching as you can cause tears in your muscle fibers.
11. To increase your flexibility, hold each stretch for fifteen to twenty seconds or longer.
12. Be sure you stretch lightly during warm up to prevent stretch reflex. This is caused by over using a cold muscle.
13. Breathe slowly and evenly throughout your warm up.
14. If you have a tendency to become stiff, take a hot shower or bath before beginning your warm up.
15. Breathing is extremely important when exercising as your body need to process oxygen that will transfer from your lungs through the bloodstream to the muscles that are being worked.
Normal breathing is shallow meaning that the air is not reaching deep into the lungs. This can tighten neck muscles which can cause stiffness and pain in the neck, shoulder upper back and chest.
16. Always inhale before you lift, exhale as you lift and inhale as you lower the weight for maximum benefit.
17. Turn every day activity into exercise. Try balancing on one foot without support while putting on your shoes and socks.
18. Forget about the elevator and use the stairs.
19. Take the stairs two at a time.
20. Instead of shoving your chair, lift it bending your knees and keeping your back straight.
Our Slimming Jelly will help you in the revving up your metabolism, regulates glucose and lipid levels, curbs appetite and supports slimming and sustained weight loss.
Read our testimonies: